- Large Steel 6 Gallon Fuel Tank, Runs Up to 9 hours at 50% Load
- Conveniently Located Controls for Simple Starting
- 389cc OHV Engine with Low Oil Shut Down for Engine Protection
- Hand Truck Frame Design with 10" Never-Flat Wheels for Easy Transport
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) for Reliable Power
- 5000 Watt Portable Generator
- Engine Lubricant
- Wheels and Feet with Hardware
- Operator’s Manual
- Use pure gas if available. Ethanol = poor engine performance.
- Use fuel stablizers with Ethanol treaments.
- Use fresh fuel when possible.
- 389cc OHV Engine
- 6 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Low Oil Shut Down
- USDA Forest Service Approved Spark Arrestor
- 4x 120V 20 Amp Outlets
- 1x 240V 20 Amp Outlet Twist Lock
- Quick Release Folding Handle
- 10" Never Flat Wheels